- Explore the stunning Ggantija temples, the second oldest standing temples in the world
- Explore the Salt Pans of Gozo and witness the bay where the Azure window once stood.
- Feed your tummies admiring one of the most popular beaches in Gozo, Xlendi Bay.
- Admire the beauty of the largest beach in Gozo,Ramla Bay and overlook it from atop of a naturally formed cave
- Lose yourself as you wander around the fortified city known as Cittadella
- End your day the way the locals do, with one of the most famous traditional snacks in Gozo overlooking the beautiful island that you toured this very day and the sunset in the horizon
Ferry fees from Malta are included.
Ongoing snacks and treats during the tour, including local Maltese Delicacies.
Ongoing refreshments including local Maltese soft drink.
All transportation from start to finish included in an AC’ed van or car!